Art I've done of my OCs XD They each have their own folder
If you want to draw them, you don't have to ask. I really don't mind as long as you give credit that they are my characters.
COMMISSIONS, ART TRADES, REQUESTS, ETC. I finish work in this order: Commissions, trades, and prizes/gifts.
means not paid. Means paid (for commissions)
2 fullbodies for RemOokami : uplaoded (they still have yet to upload their part)
Fullbody couple trade for AyuPhoenix Flat colors are done
Full color fullbody for MasroorWCW flat colors done
Chibi sketch for MasroorWCW uploaded
Fullcolor chibi for seiyuuheart flat colors done
MY PERSONAL PROJECTS (check my tumblr account for any wips):
Introduction (practice comic)
OC origins: outlines and dialog done for Haruko and Tsukiko's.
Hotsprings and monkeys (Need a better title )
Overprotective older brother
Awkward Forced Date (idea by Rizzie-chan)
reminder for me when I use the Tsukiko journal skin: That is being caused because the background is an image; which doesn't repeat seamlessly. You can use an additional code each time you submit an entry to get rid of that. Just remove the star. Here it is
<div *class="scrollbox">Your text here
I'm using the donation pool this time when people pay me for commissions. These are going towards possibly my personal contest but also Kimono-Kemonomimi first contest.
POINT COMMISSIONS are closed
ART TRADES: Are open but I am pickier about these. Make sure you can draw humans or kemonomimi.
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.
I am a 23 year old, digital artist from Missouri. :3 I like anime, manga and most things cute or Japanese. I especially adore drawing kemonomimi, kimono and, eventually, bishies.
I'm a bit shy but I don't bite! So if you want to start up a conversation, feel free to drop me a note or comment on my page. :3 If you are looking for critique, let me know, but I may not be the best person to give critique unless you are a beginner.
You can call me Heather, Riku, or, if I know you well enough, a nickname of your own for me.
If you like my journal skin the art was done by Yseulta KaetlynShae and neonparrot
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ART FROM ME, HERE IS MY COMMISSION INFO:
Point commissions are closed, however I may open some when my to do list is almost empty again.
Art trades are currently closed.
Gifts are for friends only.
I am not taking anymore requests for a long time. Please do not ask for one!
My groups that I'm really involved in are and which I am founder of all three.
If you are interested you can also find me on tumblr at riku4.tumblr.com/
My sister is We are twins but she is hardly ever on DA anymore.
My alternate/adoptable account is
Current Residence: Missouri
Favourite genre of music: whatever Kalafina is under
Favourite style of art: manga/anime
Favourite cartoon character: I have many (it's really hard to choose)
Secret Santa 2017 sign ups (OPEN)Again this year I'm trying to start sign ups earlier so that I have time to send out notes later. Unfortunately I will not be participating unless there are uneven amount of participants or there is a missing gift. Below mine is just an example on how to submit the form.
Sign up start and deadline dates
Sign ups start as soon as this is posted (9/30/17) and will end on 10/18/17.
Some changes from last year:
Literature and fanart (characters from TV shows and what not) will not be allowed this year.
1. You must be a member to participate.
2. You must personally note me or the group if you need an extension or if you will be unable to finish your gift. This way we can find someone to do the missing gift instead. If you fail to let us know by the deadline, you will be banned from our next event. Do this two years in a row and you will be permanently banned.
3. Minimum quality: A fully colored and shaded halfbody. If doing black and
Secret Santa sign ups 2017 (OPEN)Ok starting these a bit earlier in the hopes of having more time to send out notes. I may or may not be participating. It depends on how many sign up or if I think I can whittle down my to do list enough.
start and end dates
The sign ups start 9/30/17 and end on 10/18/17. :3
1. You must be a member of the group to participate.
2. You must submit your gift to the gallery folder marked 'Secret Santa'. So your gift must follow group rules. The group's rules you can find on the group's front page. I am having you submit to the folder so that I can better keep track of who has finished theirs.
3. If you cannot finish on time or at all, send the group a note. If you fail to do so and submit yours late or not at all, you will not be able to participate in our next contest/activity/event. If you do this two secret santas in a row, you will be permanently banned from group activities.
4. Minimum quality: A fully colored and shaded ha